Listen to some employee testimonials!
Take the first step in making a change today!
As a community based non-profit, we look for employees who not only represent themselves well, but also represent Golden View and the community in a fashion we can be proud of. Golden View looks to attract employees that lead their lives in accordance to our core values of Responsibility, Respect, Compassion, Honesty and Fairness. In return, Golden View is able to offer the stability, security and professionalism that comes with a well established, community based health care center, the flexibility and understanding of an independent non-profit and the commitment to a shared goal of quality care and compassion for our residents.
Submissions can be made via the Employment Application link below or dropped off in person. Note: submissions with faxed signatures are not considered valid by law. Interviews will be accepted upon arrival with completed employment application.
Want more information? Tell us what position you are interested in!
Assisted Living at Golden View
Seeking experienced Resident Service Providers with strong customer service skills and the ability to demonstrate our core values. Candidates must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Skilled Nursing at Golden View
Full and part-time openings in our traditional long-term care community, The Pines, and our state-of-the-art rehabilitation community, The Retreat. Candidates must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
RN Case Manager
- Works with guests and families of our Short-Term Post Hospital Rehabilitation Program to develop goals of care.
- Attends care conferences with guests and families.
- Transitions guests from admission to discharge.
- Assists Director of Case Management with admission process, including screening referrals and acting as a liaison between transferring institutions and the facility.
- Submits pre-authorizations for services for managed care beneficiaries.
- Works with Admissions/Marketing Case Manager to market other facility services and assists with transitions to other levels of care.
- Provides tours of the facility as needed.
- Some weekend hours required.
Full Time 7-3/3-11/11-7 RN/LPN
Full Time – Part Time- Per Diem LNAs
Per Diem SLP
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package available for full-time employees. Flexible schedules.
Leadership Development Programs. Career Advancement Opportunities