1. What types of rooms are available?
a. The Retreat at Golden View offers private 1-bedroom suites with private en-suite bathrooms.
2. Do you have a nurse on staff?
a. Yes. There are nurses at The Retreat 24/7.
3. What kinds of therapy do you provide?
a. Our in-house therapy department provides guests with physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy.
4. Can I pre-book my rehabilitation stay at The Retreat at Golden View?
a. Yes. Golden View offers pre-operative planning with your own transitional health care coordinator, offering patients peace of mind, the opportunity to see a room, ask questions and meet the staff.
In preparing for your stay, our professional staff verifies and coordinates insurance coverage while working with hospital care managers, your physicians and family to ensure a worry free transition to our Meredith campus.
5. Is self-administration of medications allowed?
a. Yes. Short-stay rehabilitation guests may self-administer their own medications or have our knowledgeable nursing staff administer them.
6. Is there a physician who visits the facility regularly?
a. Yes. Golden View has two attending physicians who visit guests regularly.
7. Do you provide care for people with dementia?
a. Yes. Our memory support program is open to all residents and short-stay rehabilitation guests, regardless of their care level. We have staff members who are specifically trained in dementia care, and our Director of Resident and Community Relations is a certified dementia practitioner by the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners.