1. What types of rooms are available?
a. Assisted living at Golden View offers private 1-bedroom suites with private en-suite bathrooms, as well as one 2-bedroom suite with a shared en-suite bathroom, which is perfect for couples.
2. Do you have any outdoor space?
a. Yes. Golden View offers residents several comfortable outdoor living spaces to enjoy, including balconies, patios, and outdoor walking paths.
3. Do you have a nurse on staff?
a. Yes. A nurse is on campus and available to residents 24/7.
4. Is self-administration of medications allowed?
a. Yes. Assisted living residents may self-administer their own medications or have our knowledgeable nursing staff administer them. Medication reminders are also available.
5. Is there a physician who visits the facility regularly?
a. Yes. Golden View has two attending physicians who visit residents regularly.
6. Do you provide care for people with dementia?
a. Yes. Our memory support program is open to all residents and short-stay rehabilitation guests, regardless of their care level. We have staff members who are specifically trained in dementia care, and our Director of Resident and Community Relations is a certified dementia practitioner by the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners.