Our Traditional Care or “Long Term Care” Program offers many of the comforts of home, with a custom blend service and on-site professional medical care. At Golden View, we know our residents and families trust us to provide quality, compassionate care around the clock. As a result, the staffing reflects the current needs of people we care for, so you’ll always find a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse in the building, guiding staff and providing skilled nursing care no matter what time it is. It’s one of the differences you can depend on at Golden View.
- Customized menu and dining options including room service and our popular Soup & Sandwich Bistro
- Salon and barber shop. Our new Spa opens in 2011!
- Computer access and wireless internet
- Satelite television and telephone services complete with your own 7 digit telephone number
- Open visiting hours for family, friends and pets too
Senior Living: Keeping Busy or Relaxed Today?
A variety of daily activities, enrichment programs and excursions preserve established community connections and relationships while offering others the opportunity for new experiences. Family and friends are always invited to enjoy luncheons, live musical events, special presentations and more. Just RSVP with our Resident Relations Department.
Restorative Nursing Care
Our licensed rehabilitation therapists develop customized wellness programs to enable the resident to attain and maintain their highest level of independence and quality of life. Our specially trained nursing staff provide residents with the motivation, guidance and supervision to exercise safely at Goldie’s Gym.